The Directors of Blue Collar People are very pleased to announce that Blue Collar People has been welcomed as a Corporate member of the Local Government Supervisors Association of Western Australia INC (LGSA). We look forward to being a part of the LGSA and working with them, assisting them and Local Government with the provision of temp workers and in any other way that we possibly can.
The LGSA is a not-for-profit association that aims to provide a central organisation for Supervisory Officers within Local Government. They provide professional and personal development, member services, an annual State Conference and Trade Exhibition for Supervisors, Works Officers and Member Councils in WA.
The association is composed of members from different local authorities within the state. These supervisory officers oversee and are involved in the construction, development and maintenance of reserves, roads, reticulation, drainage, workshops and machinery, waste and recycling, and water management.
Their objectives include:
- Informing members on emerging issues, products and techniques.
- Promoting friendship, mutual assistance and co-operation among members.
- Providing scholarships and training opportunities.
- Providing a strong foundation for continued development and maintenance of assets.
- Providing course content for related training programs.
- Advising training institutions.
- And fostering good relations with other associations
Visit their website: http://www.lgsa.com.au/